- Safety Cutters
- Safety Knives
- Yoyos and keyceepers
- Card holders and lanyards
- Exchangeable blades
- Slice Ceramic Safety Knives
- Safety knives for the industry of food.
- Safety Gloves
- Safety Cutting rings
- Containers for used blades
- Safety Knives for the windshield and photovoltic industry.
- Graphic Cutters and blades
- Safety Scissors
- Craftman´s knives
- Other Safety Products
- More knifes and scrapers
Safety Knife Martor Secumax 320
Select amount and add to cart
COMBI reloaded. The new generation.
The SECUMAX COMBI was always in a class of its own as a film cutting expert – until it found its legitimate successor. The new SECUMAX 320 makes an instant impression with its outstanding design. And if you look more closely, you will appreciate its inner values. For example, in comparison to its predecessor, the perfected ergonomics and the completely overhauled blade change. What about the subject of the highest level of work safety“? It has always been in the COMBI’s DNA – and so it will remain that way.
The concealed blade and rounded nose reliably protects you and your products. Furthermore, the knife head has been significantly strengthened making it more robust and longer lasting.
Blade change made easy
Another benefit for handling and safety is the newly designed blade change. Simply lift up at the blade change button and remove the cover. You can then directly access the 4-cutting edge blade.
Can you feel the difference? The new handle shape with the finger friendly contours fits like a glove. The preset cutting angle is also kind to the hand and arm helping you to position the knife for cutting.
Optimized blade area
Just two examples: The cutting channel is formed so that your safety knife moves away the freshly cut material even faster. Diagonal cuts are also easier than ever to perform. Your benefits: Less effort required for the task.
Two splitting depths
When splitting tape, you now have a choice of depth between 5.0 mm and 3.5 mm (to offer more choice to protect your products). Just open the handle, turn around the splitter, finished. Working with the splitter is just as uncomplicated. Pierce the tape and away you go.
Safety knife with a cutting depth of 3 or 5 mm and concealed blade
- Specialist for foils, plastic strapping bands, adhesive tapes etc.
- Concealed blade for highest work safety and maximum protection of goods
- Simplified and particularly safe tool-less blade change
- New 4-cutting edge quality blade
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic grip for right and left handers
- Rotatable tape splitter with two splitting depths (5.0 mm/ 3.5 mm)
- New design and a significantly improved ergonomics incl. soft grip
- Innovative successor of the MARTOR success model SECUMAX COMBI
Scope of delivery:
With mounted blade INDUSTRIAL BLADE NO. 92043, blade thickness 0.4 mm
|Size||158 x 13 x 56 mm|
|Material||Glass fibre reinforced plastic|
|Stainless steel||Yes; Blade No. 192043|
|Detectable||Yes see SECUMAX 320 MDP|
|Cutting depth||8 mm|
|Packaging unit||1 in single unit box (10 knives in multipack)|
|GS-Certificate||GS certificate NO. 603646-|